- The CMP is a set of documents that outlines how a construction site will mitigate its impact to the neighborhood.
- While larger sites generally have a bigger impact, every CMP should be site specific and cover all the basics described in this training.
- After submittal, the CMP is separated from the rest of the permit, so include all relevant paperwork with the CMP.
- For any questions on the CMP rules please contact a CMO through the Engineering Department.
- CMP regulations are strict. However, with proper planning, construction of all types can meet the requirements.